How to add checkbox in superlist?

Jan 22, 2009 at 4:59 AM
Hi...Superlist is really a cool control to use......
But I want to add a checkbox in that...

Can you help me please?????

Thanks in Advance.

Nisarg shah
Ahmedabad
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Well it's a non-trivial thing to do properly but it's something I'd like to do next, it's on my top two list of things to do, however I don't know currently when I'll have time at the moment.
Jan 23, 2009 at 8:51 AM
I would like to thank first of all for your response...But I want it by this week coz of to meet the deadline of our project...
So if possible then please try to solve this as soon as possible.
Thanks
Nisarg Shah
Infinium Solutionz Pvt. Ltd.
Ahmedabad,India
E-mail : nisarg.shah@infiniumsolutionz.com
Web Site : http://www.infiniumsolutionz.com
Mobile No. - +919727747425

To: shahnisarg26@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, 23 January, 2009 2:25:13 PM
Subject: Re: How to add checkbox in superlist? [Superlist:44890]

Well it's a non-trivial thing to do properly but it's something I'd like to do next, it's on my top two list of things to do, however I don't know currently when I'll have time at the moment.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Well it won't be the end of this week as I'm currently very busy on paying projects, I do this stuff in my spare time.  If you want it done by a deadline then you'd have to make a formal request to stus@BinaryComponents.com (my boss) and to be honest it would probably cost $400 to do it and for that price you might as well buy a control.

You could do it yourself though, it would involve creating your own CellSection via SectionFactory, then using DrawFrameControl API (or whatever it is in Winforms if it exists) to draw the checkbox in your CellSection. DrawFrameControl supports showing the checkbox in its different states check/hover etc.

Still like I said it's one of the top things I'd like to do.

Cheers
Lee
Jan 23, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Dear Lee,
Thanks for your fast and positive response...
I will surely try to make it by my own...If I will be succeed, I will put it on Codeplex....

Thanks,
Nisarg Shah
Infinium Solutionz Pvt. Ltd.
Ahmedabad,India
E-mail : nisarg.shah@infiniumsolutionz.com
Web Site : http://www.infiniumsolutionz.com
Mobile No. - +919727747425

To: shahnisarg26@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, 23 January, 2009 3:43:11 PM
Subject: Re: How to add checkbox in superlist? [Superlist:44890]

Well it won't be the end of this week as I'm currently very busy on paying projects, I do this stuff in my spare time. If you want it done by a deadline then you'd have to make a formal request to stus@BinaryComponents.com (my boss) and to be honest it would probably cost $400 to do it and for that price you might as well buy a control.

You could do it yourself though, it would involve creating your own CellSection via SectionFactory, then using DrawFrameControl API (or whatever it is in Winforms if it exists) to draw the checkbox in your CellSection. DrawFrameControl supports showing the checkbox in its different states check/hover etc.

Still like I said it's one of the top things I'd like to do.

Cheers
Lee

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.
Apr 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Does this functionality is available right now?

Thanks,

-B