This project is read-only.

Image Column

Apr 28, 2008 at 8:01 AM
Edited Apr 28, 2008 at 8:03 AM

Thanks Lee, I could add image columns.
But there are two problems:
1) When I double click on image column header-it crashes.
2) How to disable sorting on image column?
I added the following lines but when sortorder is none it performs descending sort and when ShowHeaderSortArrow is false it doesnt show arrow but still perform sorting.
imageColumn.SortOrder = SortOrder.None;
imageColumn.ShowHeaderSortArrow = false;

I have posted this on code project but did not get reply so copying here also.
Sep 24, 2008 at 10:13 PM
Sorry for not getting back to you - life has been a bit hectic to say the least, over the last months what with work and an extension on my house that's sapping my will, money and everything else time no longer is my friend :-)

Anyway if your still interested in solving this problem send me a small repro of your issue and i'll have a look....

Cheers
Lee
Sep 25, 2008 at 6:02 AM
Hi Lee,
I understand your problem and sometimes unexpected things happen. So its not a problem and I appreciate your response.
I was wondering that you are no longer looking into Superlist issues. Currently I have solved the problem with image column. Actually I want to use Superlist to replace one of the existing control in my application so I have created the prototype for the same. Now everything is working fine.
Right now I have got some other high proirity task so kept superlist on hold but would definitely send you an email if I need some help and support.
Regards,
Trapti.
Apr 4, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Hi Trapti,

How do you solve this Image Sorting Issue?

Im having the same problem?

Thanks